Friday, August 10, 2007

First Day of School

Monday was our first day of school. I can't figure out how to get these pictures into order, but here they are!
Note - For planning purposes I divide the kids into the following categories:
Biggers (Devin and Kayla)
Middles (Josiah, Jarrett, and Matt while he's here *also known as the Three Stooges*) and Littles (Dayne, Elias, and Mary and Cora when they're here.)

Preschool Time.........


Watching the Leap Frog Letter Factory..........


The first day of school probably wouldn't have been official without someone throwing up, so here's the little sick fellow...............


I even had time to fix a pan of "agrola" as Matt would say...........


"Middles" doing school.............



Two of the three members of the "Dishwasher Crew" unloading..........





I got up at 5:30, but within half an hour, the house was crawling with little boys excited about starting school. Jarrett started sharpening all his new pencils...............


Breakfast Casserole for a special treat.............


Devin hard at work...............



The schoolroom after I got it back in order. I should have taken a before-clean-up pic so you could see what it looked like by the end of the day!


Kayla fixin' drinks at lunch............


Devin deep in thought, or something...........


Kayla hard at work............


Matt, unpacking his books his mom sent.......

1 comment:

somecallmemom said...

Why is it that the first day is so exciting?
And, after that ... ?