So, about three weeks ago we had a church picnic on Sunday evening. Monday morning an e-mail gets sent out - someone's kid left their shoes at church - Sketchers (I'm thinking tennis shoes.) I read it out loud to my family and started laughing. Who's dumb kid could leave their SHOES at church? Can you see where this is leading?
Tonight I was getting the boys clothes ready for the morning. As I ironed I thought about the fact that Jarrett's church shoes were missing for the second week in a row. All of a sudden I realized - they were Sketchers brand! Ahhh, the dumb kid is mine!
Anyway, I'll redeem his reputation with a Cute Kid Quote. The middle boys have been studying botany in their enrichment classes. Everywhere we go, they've been collecting seeds to plant in their light hut we built. Today, Jarrett found a sesame seed on his bagel.
"I found a bagel seed! I'm going to grow bagels!"
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ask your dad to see the carrot seed song to your kids! "... carrots grow from carrot seeds!"
you might be able to hear that song here ... http://www.kiddierecords.com/archive/week_30.htm ... but it would be better to hear your dad sing it. The best part is the verse the nasty older brother sings!
Post a Comment